- the evolving definition of family
- the limitations of attachment as an explanation of adoption outcomes
- how an adoptive narrative shapes identity
- why mattering and trust are the keys to close adoptive relationships
- effective strategies for changing adoption legislation
Finding strength in personal narratives, fostering openness and respect, and looking beyond the traditional paradigms: Dr. Grand has opened a door that will change how we approach and perceive adoption...in all of its manifestations.